Waxing at Beauty Solaire is a very popular treatment as it is semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root.
Beauty Solaire uses two wax treatments
Strip Waxing We use a warm tea tree cream wax and paper strips. We find this wax reduces reaction and sticky residue post waxing. Honey wax is available on request when booking for anyone with allergies to Tea Tree
Hot Waxing This is perfect for intimate waxing. Our two specialist hot wax therapists are highly trained and use the renowned Perron Rigot hot wax for the ultimate waxing experience.
Timing and suggested frequency
- Waxing timings range from 10 minutes to 60 minutes
- Every 4 – 6 weeks
- For best results hair should be at about 5 mm long .
We offer the following categories to help clients feel more confident.
- Half leg wax
- Top of half leg Wax
- ¾ leg Wax
- Full leg Wax
- Full leg and bikini Wax
- Classic Bikini Wax: Ideal for a tidy up to a classic knicker line including the crease of the leg.
- Classic Plus Bikini Wax: Removes hair to a slightly higher knicker line, but not a thong line, and removes pubic hair from the leg crease and inner thigh.
- Thong Bikini Wax: Removes the hair up to a thong shape knicker line, waxing the leg crease and inner thigh and the outer edges of the labia and tapering into the buttocks
- Brazilian Wax: This leaves only a strip of hair at the front, removing hair from the outer labia and buttocks.
- Hollywood Wax : This takes everything off from the external pubic area, including outer labia and buttocks.
- Arm Wax
- Under arm Wax
- Lip & Chin Wax
- Lip/chin or lip bleach