In light of the latest announcement, unfortunately have to temporarily close our doors on Saturday 19th December.
We are happy to continue to deliver or post out any products you may require during this time. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you all stay well over the next few weeks and look forward to welcoming you back.
Team at Beauty Solaire X
We would like to assure you that your safety is paramount to us at Beauty Solaire , we continue to wear full PPE and have created screens in our manicure and pedicure areas for further protection. In these times we hope to give you peace of mind and help you relax during your visit to us.
- Extension to Saturday hours 8am-4pm (every other week)
- Late night still remains on a Thursday till 7pm
- Most of our treatments are now running as normal
- Open again on a Monday (9-5.30)
- We are still very happy to arrange delivery of products, vouchers etc for anyone who is currently unable to shop.
New Facial Treatment DETOXYGENE
Guinot have launched a new facial to replace the Aromatic. This is an exclusive treatment ideal for those exposed to atmospheric pollution, work in a confined environment, or have a stressful and fast-paced lifestyle. Ideal for those with dull or lifeless skin that incorporates a Reoxygenating Massage to stimulate micro-circulation leaving skin fresh and perfectly clear. The much needed skin detox in these current times. £55.00
Whether you are suffering from aches and pains or just need that all important relaxation time at the moment our intensely therapeutic massage is perfect.
We have added a 45min massage to our treatment list in which we will work on the areas you feel will be most beneficial to you.
30 min back, neck & shoulder massage £32
45 min massage £43
- Please bring a mask/face covering with you for all treatments.
- Please sanitize your hands on entry to the salon.
- We are taking client and therapist temperature readings prior to treatment.
- We have protective screens over our facial beds and across our manicure & pedicure chairs
With the health and safety of clients and therapists being our top priority, we have worked hard on making the salon as safe for everyone as it can be in the current climate. There are changes to the way that we work and some changes to our salon policies. Detailed information of the new measures we have put in place, the precautions we are taking and also what we will be asking clients to do to help keep the salon running safely can be found on the information page on our website.
It has been lovey to catch up with so many of you over the last few weeks and we would like to thank you for your continued support.